Tuesday, June 11, 2013

May 30, Leduc Black Gold Rodeo

On Thursday, May 30, Nicole and I attended the first performance of the Leduc Black Gold Rodeo. This was an especially important event to me since Leduc is my home town and I grew up going to that rodeo. To be able to attend as the Airdrie Rodeo Princess was very special. We greeted sponsors as they arrived to watch the rodeo. We also got to see Miss Rodeo Canada, Gillian Shields and Miss Rodeo Colorado Sarah Faith Wiens. Her presence at the Leduc Rodeo was very special because she is the first PRCA rodeo queen to attend a CPRA rodeo. I hope it opened the doors to more state queens coming to Canada, and vice versa. We also saw the Leduc Drill Team perform their new pattern. Looked good girls! 

A big thanks to Dave Rock and the Leduc Rodeo Committee for letting us be a part of the rodeo this year. 


Nicole Briggs and I at the Leduc Black Gold Rodeo 



See you down the trail!
Sam Bilsborrow
Airdrie Pro Rodeo Princess 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment