Friday, March 3, 2017

Looking into the Past - Airdrie Pro Rodeo Royalty


As the Director of the Airdrie Pro Rodeo Royalty, it fills my heart with so much joy to watch our Royalty embrace every opportunity they have in the course of a year.

I have had the privilege to be a part of the Airdrie Pro Rodeo for over 10 years now.  What an amazing group of people I get to volunteer with.  It's not work, it's fun.

I am a past contestant (3 times) for this pageant, and although I never had the opportunity to hold a title, I am right where I need to be.  The growth in myself 3 years as a contestant, & the growth as the director is something I wouldn't not change for anything in the world.

To watch these gals come in with wide eyes, and a openness to embrace and partake in every single opportunity presented is just amazing, and I am so lucky.  My favorite part of this is when I get a phone call after an event, telling me what an amazing time they had, who they met, and what they got to partake in, puts a smile on my face.  I may have heard about the same event about a dozen time, but to 2 years have ever been the same.

In 2017 Airdrie is Celebrating 50 YEARS, of Rodeo.  What a milestone.  We are still looking for ladies to take part in our pageant and represent this amazing city for 365 days.

I've compiled some pictures I have found for the years in which I am honored to be a part of.

Please e-mail me at airdrierodeoroyalty@yahoo.ca  for a full application for this years Pageant.

Leanne Grenier
Airdrie Pro Rodeo - Royalty Director.












No comments:

Post a Comment