Monday, February 27, 2017

Feb 5, 2017 - Airdrie 4-H Beef and Sheep Public Speaking


Airdrie 4-H Beef and Sheep Public Speaking

These kids are the future of agriculture. The speeches the were prepared and presented today were outstanding from ages 5 to 17 years of age. It takes a lot of courage to stand up in front of a panel of judges, fellow 4-H members, and parents. This was a great experience for Emily and I to take part in the judging portion of public speaking. Now I have judged figure skating competitions before but I have not done one for public speaking before. I don't care what anyone says, but judging public speaking was one of the hardest things for me to do, considering all the 4-H’s did such a great job with everything from there research to their performance.


Thank you for the opportunity of being apart of the judging process, being on the other side of the public speaking portion was definitely interesting and very educational. I will take what I have learned from this experience and use it to other public speaking opportunities I will have in my future.
Thank you for allowing us to learn about the 4-H’s and be apart of the judging experience.


Yours Truly,
Airdrie Pro Rodeo Princess 2016
Katie Hlushak

No comments:

Post a Comment